Thank you to Anjana from At The Corner Of Happy & Harried for the very nice nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Wow, that felt like a run-on sentence. Because it was one. I’ve definitely read Anjana’s posts before – they are so sweet and her photos are always so bright and cheerful. Check out this sweet paper rose wreath she posted about! It has such a vintage feel, I love it.
I’ve never participated in nominations for this type of award before, so thought I would join the bandwagon!
For the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, here are the rules:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (check!)
- Post the award image to your page. (see above!)
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- I work full-time as a college administrator (and start at a new college on Monday!)
- As of this week, I’ve lived in states that touch 3 sides of the USA mainland (north in Wisconsin, west in Oregon, east in New York.) Not sure I will make it to the Gulf Coast, though…
- My cat is allergic to gluten and probably a bizillion other things. She eats
- I add cayenne pepper to an insubordinate amount of food items. With every sprinkle I feel a little closer to my Cajun ancestry.
- I know how to make some origami and balloon animals, and it isn’t as useful as one would think. Most likely nobody actually thought that.
- I’m originally from Illinois but not Chicago.
- My glasses are a serious prescription on one side and totally just glass on the other. When I wear contacts, I only wear one. If the monocle makes a comeback, someone let me know asap!
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it.
- Homemade Mothering
- sweet juniper!
- Better After
- The Ugly Duckling House
- A Lot On Your Plate
- Dinner of Herbs
- Our Fifth House
- hi sugarplum!
- The Jealous Curator
- Bower Power
- Infarrantly Creative
- tatertots & jello
- Vintage Revivals
- Two Peas and Their Pod
- A Cup Of Jo
Thanks to all of my fav bloggers for the ongoing awesome content!