I’m leavin’ on a jet-plane, but I do know when I’ll be back again. The end of the week. I’m off on a business-related trip, and with preparations in progress to move our family of five, I just wasn’t able to pre-write any posts. Yes, that count does include our cat.
In the meantime, here are some entertainment suggestions…
- The most amusing blog to read in the world is obviously The Bloggess, in particularly the original Beyonce post. If you haven’t checked this out, say goodbye to the rest of your afternoon as you will immediately fall in love with her.
- Visit me over on Pinterest! Who knows, I may be spending some of my return-flight-time pinning a few more things.
- My favorite Tweet-Of-The-Week (that’s a new thing I just created now) was Ree Drummond having a pedicure done with a Dremmel tool. She is the most real person I’ve never actually met.
- Check out my blogs to love list along the right-hand side of this page!
- Listen to Pandora’s film score station while you clean your house or complete otherwise routine tasks. It adds a sense of epic importance and dramatic flair to anything. Sometimes it does make things creepy, though, so be warned.
- Check out this picture of our adorable son Lo, courtesy of the husband. Does he not look like a CeeLo Green protege? Has to be the name:
Wish me luck on my travels, and I’ll catch you all on the flip side!