Admittedly, I’m not a big shopper, unless it is for food. I don’t at all mind spending time comparing Greek yogurts at our local grocery… but trying on a million pairs of pants has never sounded appealing to me. Ever. Online shopping has become almost my sole source of clothing and accessories. Somehow I feel more level-headed and relaxed while shopping online, and love not having to worry about having a meltdown in a shabby dressing room.
Etsy is a true love of mine. It is a way to mindlessly browse online, procure cute and affordable jewelry, and support an actual person instead of a major department store. Win-win-win in my book. While I am all about my earrings, I don’t actual own necklaces (aside from a few old sentimental ones) and have never really been into wearing them. Maybe that could change?
Here are my top picks for lovely and affordable (all between $20-$40) accessories:
- Viva Revival: This is a little unique spin on the very trendy personalized necklaces out there.
- Sincerely, Me: Another personilized option, for a monogram.
- Lakeshore Creations: A nice size, and pretty and simple.
- Paperface Studio: I love the secret feeling of this one! A hidden love note… sigh.
- Lucky Accessories: For any Mama, the number of peas can match her number of kiddos.
- Viva Revival: Again with this shop: this necklace is just so tiny it is irresistible!
- Lakeshore Creations: Pretty and would look nice with dressier outfits and work clothes.
- Morgan Prather Accessories: This is my favorite, actually. It is just so delicate looking.
- Viva Revival: I seem to be drawn to this shop… Must be fate telling me something.
- SMAfactory: Something very 70s about this necklace appeals to me.
Guy’s appreciate a little love too, right? While I was at it, I went ahead and rounded up a few things I thought the handsome guy in my life (and maybe the ones in yours?) would enjoy:
- TimeWatch: Okay, I am not in the know enough to understand what Steampunk is. But these cufflinks are fascinating…
- RN & TN: Simple looking keychains, but classic and the colors are just so pretty.
- Hope Of My Heart Designs: A hidden-message tie clip… this would be the perfect for a good-luck wish on a job search, maybe for a recent college grad?
- sassybrassycharms: For a climber, this is so affordable and a unique idea.
- Scotswhahae: I don’t know why, but I love the idea of a non-boring-leather wallet and this shop seems so authentic, straight out of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Anyone else spending too much time pumping up their favorites section on Etsy? I promise, I will get back to regular recipes and projects soon, but a little pretend-retail-therapy never killed anyone, right?
PS: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own, and I have not received compensation for anything written. Keepin’ it real.